Friday, July 6, 2012

'50 Shades of Grey' Author, E.L James, says Rob and Kristen will not be cast!



Fans are running wild with speculation over who will play Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey in the movie adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey, but author EL James has just ruled two people out: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

“I think it would be too strange,”  the author said in a recent interview about casting the real-life couple. “It would just be .. Uggh weird!”
Just how closely inspired was James by Twilight, and Rob and Kristen’s performance in the film?

The author answers:

“The characters grew; they started that way and developed into completely their own people. It was fascinating getting to know them and know them very well. I didn’t see an outline straight away; I had no idea where these books were going to go. I just went with them. As I go to know them they grew a life of their own.”
Since Pattinson, 27, and Stewart, 22, are not going to be in the film, who does the British author want to bring Fifty Shades to the big screen?

“I have about four people in mind for Ana and three for Christian,” James said. “But I’m not telling anyone what they are because I’m not allowed to discuss the movie at all which is a real shame. Things are moving quite slowly on that.”

source Celebuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...