Saturday, February 11, 2012

Target Sneak Peak for Breaking Dawn Part 2!

Better Quality Vid. w/ English Subtitles!




Here it is guys! The first sneak peak for BD part 2! Which doesn't hit theatres till November. But hopefully tiny things like this can keep us going. Details on the video below!



 What Alice's note reads:
-"Gather as many witnesses as you can, before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come for us"

What Bella and Edward are saying:
-Bella says: "Strange, physically I feel like I could demolish a tank and mentally I just feel... drained." 
 
-And Edward says: "What about a bath? I've had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you've faced, I'd think you couldn't overcome it... but you just did. You at least have something to fight for... a family." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...