Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Copy of the Breaking Dawn Part 1 Limited Edition DVD! Inside Details!

So just some quick details, I picked up my copy of BD part 1 today! At midnight. At target, which I had to drive 2 hours to get to, since that was the closes one participating!! There was roughly about 250 people at my participating target! And I also got a sneak peak at part 2! Omg BELLA LOOKS GORGEOUS AS A VAMPIRE! For those of you who have the read the book, they showed a scene where Bella is reading Alice's note, and she realizes she ripped out a page of her book where the address to J.Jenks is found! OMG. I will post videos in the next post! Make sure you check it out. I also have pictures for you guys on what my dvd looks like inside and out! Your welcome!
 A piece of the flowers that were used in the wedding scene! In it's own acrylic case!

 Tri Fold Inside!

 Alternate cover when opening tri-fold!

Front cover (sorry for it being backwards, this was taken with my webcam!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...