Friday, August 3, 2012

Important Message: Blog Break



Hey guys! Just thought it was fair to let all of you who visit us regurlarly know what's going on!

The blog will be on a one week break! Before assumptions are made, this has NOTHING to do with the current news/happenings.. NOTHING at all.. This blog has not been affected and will continue to bring you all Rob, Kristen, Twilight and more related news! I will be on break (for the first time ever) from the blog for a week, because Summer is almost over and we'll be having a one week vacay.. By 'we' I mean my family and I! :) So excited and really looking forward to this!

The blog will be idle starting tomorrow all throughout August 13th. 

Do NOT worry, I should be back just in time for Comsopolis Promo in NYC (US) and as always we will have any and all pics/videos/etc from that! So excited to see Rob!! And excited for all the new promo.

If anyhthing MAJOR does happen while I am away, I will try my best to come on here and post for you guys.. Though news is pretty slow these days. But I will try my best!

Well that's it for now, hope everyone has a great weekend/week. Filled with nothing but positive thoughts!

I'll miss you all! Xoxox -Tee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...