Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TSU&N Fans Tribute Post to "TwiFanG" Gisela! Messages, Edits, and more!

Ribbon made for Gisela, similar to her 'Twibbon' on twitter. Twilight Facebook pages are using this as their profile pic in honor of Gisela.
This is a tribute post, something I started since this morning when I learned the devastating news. I could not believe it, Gisela was so passionate, and such a great fan! And to think that her life was taken while she was doing something she loved.. Wow.

 (Gisela (lady in glasses) and Rob at the Eclipse Premiere? Picture courtesy of Twitter)

Gisela was known by many for her love for Robert Pattinson, and of course Mr. Hugh Jackman! She loved them both, and attended any event she could. From Twilight Conventions, to premieres, to party's.. etc. She was very passionate for her love of Twilight, just like many of us. I wanted fans to express their thoughts, prayers, well wishes, anything they wanted to say to her. I let them know of her fun, which is doing GREAT. People have taken notice, notice of how united we are as a fandom.. and realize that loosing a fan, is like loosing a family member for each and everyone of us.. May Gisela rest in peace, and watch over all of us! I know she will be there this Thursday, and she will be there November 16, watching the ending she sadly won't see with us.. But I like to think she'll have the best seat in town.. Heaven.


To donate to her funeral fund (which has already raised more than $3,000) go HERE.

To read more about her accident, go HERE.



After the cut you will find messages and edits from fans all over the world. From Africa, to Florida. From Canada to Mexico. And everything in between. We hope that she get's our messages wherever it is she might be.. Rest in Peace TwiFanG <3


Post from fans, made on TSU&N's facebook page:
(messages from Texas, Mexico, New York, Africa, Germany and MORE all for Gisela!)

-I pray for her family she will be missed so much Emily from Canada

-I also pray for her and her family! :'( Tamara from Austria (Europe)

-Prayers sent to her family in this tragic time...Amanda from Texas

-i am so sorry to hear, i will pray for her family God bless, Jackie from South Africa!

-Aww what a tragic thing to happen to a dedicated loyal twilight fan Gisella to have lost her life today so sad my thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends:-( rest in twilight peace twi-sista Jess U.K

-My prayers and thoughts are with her family this is so sad Joanne from Belfast Nth Ireland

-I will pray for her family and friends, and I hope god will give the best possible seat in heavon to watch BD2 ♥ Esmee

-so sad my thoughts and prayers at this time Lesley Wright

-Sincere condolences. Vanessa, Germany

-Such a horrible tragedy!!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family!!!!!! ♥♥ Jeana Missouri United States....

-Such a tragic event may she rest in peace. Tarin in Australia. :( x

-so sad we can only hope that she will get the chance to see everything in heaven, my sincerest condolences to the family, Oshawa Ontario Canada

-My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends! Love, Saundra from Florida

-I am praying for her family to have strength to get through this hard time God Bless them Lisa holt,Fl

-that is very sad :'( wherever you are G my prayers are whith you. My condolencies for family and friends.Tita from Portugal

-I just want to say we'll miss you, I mean I didn't know her, but when a Twihard dies it's like a family member, we're all one big family! It's so sad! Really everyone's praying for you and your family, friends...Comic con won't be the same this year, we won't forget you! Once a Twihard always a Twihard ♥ Love Steffi from Belgium

-Thoughts & prayers are with the family & friends at this sad time R.I.P G god bless you fellow twihard lots of love Bev South Wales UK xxxx

-Please know that Twilight Fans all over the world are thinking of you at this deeply sad time and morning the loss of Gisella, who was our sister in our Twilight world. Please accept my personal condolences as well. Eleanor-Queens, NY

-I'm so sorry to hear about this. My condolences to her family. She will be missed by all of us. She will have the best seat in the house and will see things we never will. Brenda, NC 

-So sorry to hear this.
My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.
My most heartfelt condolences and compassion! Julia Austria/Europe


-So Sad,Keeping her Family & Friends in My Thoughts & Prayers.. Sheila Oneal

-Such a tragic event, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of our fellow Twihard! Crystal-Kentucky

-So sad! So incredibly sad. She passed away doing something she loved, being a Twilight Fan! My condolences to everyone that knew her and prayers go out to her family. Tara Ann

-I wish "Edward" could rescue her life! Sandra, Germany

-So very sorry for her family and friends loss. Mary Baker

-So sad they we lost a "sister" that way. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends (((hugs))) from Randallstown, MD

-I heard she had a husband and a little son. My thoughts are with them and I really can't believe that such bad things happened before such a great convention. We lost a true Twisister. Eventhough I didn't know her, I really hope that she's fine where ever she is. And that they will give a moment of silence on thursday to her. Michelle, Berlin-Germany.

-I'm sad to hear this tragic news. I had the opportunity of meeting her back in November. She was very nice. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. Emily Tx 

-So sorry that this happened. Thoughts and prayers for the family heading their way. Kellie, Augusta Maine

-My best wishes go to her family and friends. So sad.
Sharon -Australia


-My prayers and thoughts are with her family and friends! So sad :(
Nicole, Germany


-My condolences to the family, and friends, may she rest in peace. Gone but not forgotten. God Bless. - Meagan Oklahoma 

-OMG, it's so sad. God bless her family and spend them all the strength to get through this hard part of their life. I still can't believe it. It's so so sad. R.I.P. Twihard. Nicole from Berlin, Germany   

-My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.The Twilight world will miss you ♥ Charlotte, NC

-my thoughts and prayers go out to g and her family. i hope she has all her twi books and videos with her in heaven. ♥ kalise from seattle, washington

-RIP Twihard...:( pipid_Indonesia

-How awful r i p! Hope all the stars are aware!! Sleep tight gisella x Mihari

-♥ ♥ ♥. Meagan, kialla, Victoria, Australia. 

-That is just so sad , xx Sleep tight twisisterx uk

-So sorry this happened to a fellow Twilighter. It is so hard to loose a Twi-sister even when you havent met, we are still linked with a common love. The family is in my prayers at this time of loss. -Cheri

-Sorry to her family and friends and hope they know that the twilight family will always be here for her..Yesenia/ Arizona

-Im Nitta from Florida and her family is in my thoughts and prayers, and i'm thinking right now she's looking down thinking haha im watching Breaking Dawn 2 right now and loving it....God bless her heart and soul... Nitta Florida

-R.I.P G... As she will be missed dearley by me and many other people... May God bless her soul.... She will be in my payers.... Kendra New York


-Rest in peace Gisella. Vanessa- monterrey, Mexico

-May 'G' Rest In Peace. It's unfortunate to lose one of our twifriends. I send my condolences to her friends and family. Jeannette- New York

-Lots of love to G. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. I know that she is watching down and will see the show in heaven. God is with her and she is in peace. My sympathies are there for our Twilight fan and devoted sister. ♥ Sarah from Indianapolis, Indiana

-Twilighters come together in all situations. Good and bad. We are one community. So losing one of our own isn't gonna go by unheard. Rest in peace, G. May my thoughts and prayers be with your loved ones.  Michaela♥ Ohio, US

-Rest In Peace Gisele.. ♥ Amelia,Indonesia :)   

Edits made by fans for Gisela:

By Meagan Moody


 By Tara Ann & Bitten and Smitten

By Sheila Oneal

Twilight Facebook Pages that participated in honoring Gisela and changing their profile pictures to her ribbon, special thank you to them: 

(click on each name to be re-directed to that page)

-Twilight Saga Updates and News
- Addicted To Twilight Saga Edward & Bella Cullen Breaking Dawn 11/18/11
-The Vampire Diaries and Twilight DeviantArt
-Robert Pattinson (Gallery)
-Twihards Anonmyous
-Vampire/Werewolf Lovers
-A Twihard from Twilight till Dawn
-It's all about the Cullen Clan
-The Twilight Saga Groupies
-Twihards Rule!!!
-Bitten & Smitten A Twilight Saga Fan Page
-Twihards Forever 
-Fascination Twilight
-**Twitastic Family**  
-Twilight related and more (trivias included) 
-"Petition" Continuation of The Twilight Saga (Book or Film)  
-Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn 
-Crazy about the Cullens

Also a big thank you to fans who have as well changed their profile pictures honoring Gisela, and pages if I missed you please let me know on facebook. 

RIP 'TwiFanG' you will be truly missed!
                     

2 comments:

  1. I pray for all her family and friends who are surely grieving at this time. May she rest in peace<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to Giesla's family & those who were with her during the accident. Something this tragic will be hard to forget as the woman we pay tribute to.-Lin, USA

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...