Friday, June 8, 2012

Kristen on the cover of "Tu" Magazine +GREAT New Interview &Scans!

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

In a story, a true lover’s kiss can almost do anything. If you could change one thing with one kiss, what would it be?
Um…I don’t know! Give me options!

Getting pregnant? Teletransporting yourself? Becoming invisible? Protect your boyfriend?
I want everything you just said except the getting pregnant part! (laughs) I’m so not ready for that yet. I’d love to teletransport myself, just by jumping. Everytime I blow birthday candles or when I hold my breath inside a tunnel, I do ask for a wish. I never ask for anything specific because I’m afraid it’s not going to happen. I just do something strange, if I have a feeling, I have to repeat myself, ‘please please, be happy be happy’ and I do feel happy and free.

For the rest of the interview, click here!
Scan and Transcript Via Twilight Poison

thanks to @StrictlyRobsten for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...