Saturday, May 19, 2012

SWATH Mexico Press Conference + Photocall with Kristen Stewart & Sam Claflin 5/19

Kristen Stewart and her “Snow White and the Huntsman” costar Sam Claflin made the long trip from Madrid last night to promote their movie in Mexico City today.




 

 

 

More Pictures+Videos+Tweets After the break

HQ's
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Photocall
 loading
loading

Press conference 
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Part of the press conference in Mexico 



Quotes from the Livestream: (thanks to strictlyrobsten)
Kristen feels far away from Sam right now. lol “Where are we?” Mexico press conference
“It’s a funny thing with me and my fans. I think they get it.”
Have you tried Mexican food yet? “Oh, I grew up in LA, babe!” – Kristen to the interviewer
Talking about airports and how crazy they are. and she’s hoping to see the fans later! She loves Mexico
“I don’t think turtles can really sprout flowers out of their head.”
“The cool thing about our movie is that it humanizes the characters” – K
“Everything you see Snow White do, a girl my size can do. I’m not playing a superhero.”
“My thumb is an entirely different shape than it was when I started”
“I’ve looked up to her my entire life.” – K about Charlize and the reason why she wanted to do the movie
Kristen talking about easily being able to talk in Spanish and how other languages are really hard to speak in for her!
“Oh lordy!” – K about Sam in armor lol
@universalmx KristenStewart nos cuenta que le gustaría trabajar con Alejandro González Iñarritu en #MEX (Kristen says she’d like to work with Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu)
@universalmx Finally they talk that it has been a very good project and that they are very happy to participate in the film
Kristen’s shoes are Christian Louboutin

Un Bout 100 patent leather and PVC pumps

Press Conference Tweets: (thanks to kstewartnews)


Kristen: @SnowWhite celebrates life & the dark parts are only as scary as you image it
Kristen was asked if she has tried Mexican food, responded she grew up in LA lol
Asked why she didn’t stop for fans last night- Kristen said “I think the fans get it..when we came in there were police everywhere.. I don’t choose my way through airports…”
Sam and Kristen: special effects of the film are magic
Sam:  enjoyed that there are twists& turns & surprises in @SnowWhite. It’s a rediscovering of the story
Kristen: The movie really humanizes the characters.
Kristen: I get to share this really addictive challenging energy with people
Sam is talking about his own on-set injuries, but that he was so excited to get up & go to work every day
Kristen:  ”I am not playing the super hero, I hurt myself so badly”
Kristen on Charlize “She blows your hair back when she walks into a room” She has a energy pervasive, not intimidating. I always want to be near her. She really fun. “I’ve looked up to her my entire life.”
Kristen on Cannes-  ”To celebrate there with those people, amazing…I’m a nervous person”
Kristen said Sam looks very “strapping & intimidating in armor” but on set in real life, he looked like a turtle
Speaking Spanish- Sam: Cómo estás Kristen? (How are you Kristen?)  Muy bien (very well)  Sam: Te quiero (I love you) Tequila, taco.  Kristen: Que bien (cool) Muchas gracias (thank you so much) <- with spanish accent.  Talking about easily being able to talk in Spanish and how other languages are really hard to speak in for her!
Kristen says she wants to work with Alejandro Gonzales Iñarritu in Mezico
Kristen says that the scene that really stayed with her and was remarkable was the last one, she had to prepare the most for it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...