Friday, April 27, 2012

Charlize Theron: I’d ‘Jump Off A Building’ For ‘Bad Ass’ Kristen Stewart



Isn't Lovely the way she talks about our beautiful and talented Kristen?

Breaking Dawn kstewartfanscc12 2 600x900 Kristen Stewart backstage at CinemaCon 2012 with Charlize Theron snow white and the huntsman kristen stewart charlize theron


“I really, I really, really love that girl. I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl,” Charlize, 36, told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush at CinemaCon 2012 in Las Vegas when asked about Kristen. “She’s amazing, she’s amazing. She’s the real deal… [and] she gives really good back rubs.”

“[Kristen] is the kind of actor that I like to be around because there’s nothing she’d really stop at in order to do the job,” Charlize explained. “She’s got a tremendous amount of talent and, you know, I think you can have talent, but if you don’t have tenacity and moxy… She’s bad ass.” 

For the whole article go HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...